Informed Empowered Parent Brigade
The Informed Empowered Parent Brigade is a group of “go get ’em” parents
who are unwilling to wait any longer to learn how to successfully advocate
for their child.
Join the Parent Brigade Today and learn how you can hold your local school district obligated to meet the legal
requirements for your child receive the support and services listed in the IEP for the 2020-2021 school year.
• Are you frustrated and angry that your child did not receive the academic instruction, supports, and services listed in the IEP during the spring when schools were closed?
• Would you like to avoid being responsible to become the teacher, service provider, and behavioralist without the skills, training, or support to meet the needs of your child?
• Do you know how to request compensatory education to make-up the services your child missed during the school closure?
• Would you like to receive step-by-step coaching with easy to use forms, logs, scripts, and fill in the blank letters to easily advocate for the program your child needs?
• Have you always wanted to learn more about how to become a stronger advocate but didn’t know where to start or didn’t have the finances to work with an advocate or an attorney?
The Parent Brigade is a place where dedicated parents are willing to invest in becoming an Informed Empowered Parent Advocate.
If you are a parent who is unsatisfied with the school district’s
failure to implement your child’s IEP through virtual schooling ~ you are in the right place!
Here’s just a fraction of what you’ll receive inside the IEP Brigade but there’s so much more…
- Receive live personal coaching from Valerie and step-by-step advocacy support to overcome the district’s denials and misinformation
- Learn how you can protect your child’s rights while schools are closed and be prepared for after they reopen.
- Learn professional advocacy skills and set yourself up for success to have the district compensate for your child’s lost skills and the services the district is failing to provide because of the pandemic.
To serve all the parents who need help during this uncertain time,
I created the Parent Brigade at a price anyone can afford.
There are 2 Levels in our membership for the Brigade…
Informed Empowered Parent
Level 1 Brigade Membership
Level 1 Brigade Member Privileges
Group Coaching 2x month
Access to Brigade Membership Curriculum Website
(with templates, forms, logs, scripts)
How to get the remote program you child needs
Private Facebook Group
Bonus! Audio and Video of Advocacy 101 Basics (249 value).
$25 first month/$39 thereafter
No Contracts-Stop at Any time
Informed Empowered Parent
Superhero Brigade Membership
Superhero Brigade Member Privileges
Everything in Level 1 Plus:
One 30-minute consultation per month where Valerie can:
Provide 1-on-1 coaching regarding your child’s
specific remote program
$100 first month/$139 thereafter
No Contracts-Stop at Any Time
Learn the secrets of a professional advocate and feel informed, confident and empowered at your child’s next IEP meeting.
Hidden Benefit: Find out how you can avoid having the 2020-2021 school year look like the Spring of March, April and May